Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I am happy. Like, really, really happy. Do you know why? Do you want too know why? Okay then.
In a few days, it’s going to be Christmas. I am so excited. Although I do not celebrate this holiday, (religious reasons) I still cannot wait for it to come! Karisa Coleman also describes the reasons why Christmas is fascinating:
...I also enjoy going downtown in San Francisco during Christmas time because there are so many people shopping there with their friends and family. There are also a lot of sales in stores and it's always fun to go shopping with your friends. I enjoy going to Union Square with friends as well because Macy's puts up a huge Christmas tree and a couple of weeks after they put it up they light it up at night. It may not sound that exciting, but it's just fun to be there with friends and people who are close to you. They also have puppies and kittens in their windows for adoption. I personally don't agree with trapping animals in windows, but they are cute to look at. 
 While reading through her blog, this part shows the similarity between her enjoyments and my selves. First of all, I love going to Downtown San Francisco and looking at the awesome lights all around; they are very unique and appealing. Also, I love walking around San Francisco with my family and friends; laughing and making a fool out of us is what makes these days complete. Secondly, I absolutely, positively love the Black Friday sales. Although I never went shopping on Black Friday, I still love how people have the integrity people have to stay in all all-night just too buy some shit. It's captivating.  Lastly, I love going to the mall and checking-out the awesome Christmas clothing and melody in the stores, especially Macy's; they have the largest Christmas tree in their store. It is enormous and ravishing. All in all, Christmas is a holiday that bring joy and delight too everyone.

Not only do the lights, sales, and huge Christmas tree’s stimulate me, but also I am also thrilled that I have three weeks off school. Yea, I know, twenty-one day's off school. This is my gift for Christmas. I cannot wait to cherish this irresistible break. 

This is the only reason why I love ASTI.




No comments:

Post a Comment