Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bruh, Bruh.





I cannot believe the amount of test's we had today; it was insane!

Anyways...
Here I go. I am sitting down with the brother on the right side and my sister on the other. Furthermore, my dad is in the living room watching a soccer tournament in Dubai, they are screaming so loud I cannot concentrate on my post. So if my bog sound's weird it is not my fault. 

Anyhow...
I cannot believe my brother is in the sixth grade. I feel like he school is in elementary school forever. Even-though that would be weird, do not want my brother to grow up (woe, I feel like a parent). He used to go to Shelton's Primary Educational Center (S.P.E.C), but then the school closed down. My sister, brother, and I went to that school for nine year. I was private. We were rich then... Now, he goes to Academy of Alameda, I could not he is in middle school.  He was so excited on the first day of school; He wanted to be there an hour earlier. I had the same feelings as him, but I wanted to go to school early so I can have a tour of the school and understand my campus so I would not get lost. He just wanted to open his locker and make new friends. We are such opposites. Friends were the last priority I wanted to exhibit or maybe the last thing I wanted to think about. 

Today, I went to my brother’s school for the first time. He gave me explicit instructions on how to open a longer because I have not opened one since eighth grade... so sad. His instructions were clear that I finally opened the lock; I was proud of myself. Then, I tried it once more and it did not work- stupid lock.

In the end, I have concluded my brother is growing up. He will never stay young, not even if you try to trick him about his age (which I have tried before... did not go well). It is time to let go.

Ps. did you notice I did not tell you my brother's name? Well, here it goes, *drum rolls*... Ahmed Ahmed. Pretty neat, huh? Or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment