Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Change For Yourself or Others? hmmm...

While reading Rudy Rew's post, I have noticed an idea that was inspirational and glad:



I love how I look; hair, smile, body, all of it. I love it even when I complain about it. I was really self conscious about how I looked in the past, and today I still am. But what I am grateful for is that I gained the ability to not give a damn what people say or think. Everyone says I am really short. Do I care? No, because why would I want to be really tall? Men don't like really tall women. I have small feet, but my shoes are cheaper. I have the most difficult hair on earth, but I deal with it.
While reading her blog, this first paragraph was a really good hook following the rest of her post. I have noticed that I sometimes make fun of myself, like say i am ugly, fat, lay, etc. But, Iknow i am just playing with my self and do not take it to an high extent. I know I am just talking about myself, but I realized their are more than just me in this world. And i feel really bad for the people who take their flaws to an high extent and try to change themselves for the so called "better", eventhough the people who are changing them selves may seem that they look different, they do not understand that if they want to change themselves the internal or there personality is beneficial.

Your fundamental values should be focused  effectively than depending on what other people assume about yourself. Meaning, you should be proud of what you have similarly to Ruby statement : "I love how I look; hair, smile, body, all of it,". When saying this to yourself, you are boosting your self esteem and telling others that you do not care about their thoughts about yourself. Be Happy.

If you know someone that bring negative energy or says negative/ rude things about you or others, you should consult them about you thoughts. By doing this, you are beings incredibly thoughtful and helpful towards the others who were being talked about and improving on your ability to not care about what others say.

In the end, change towards a better you!

No comments:

Post a Comment